“Science of Healing” is a monthly magazine from the REIKI ART OF HEALING ASSOCIATION. Science of Healing Magazine is dedicated for Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual well being which exclusively focuses on Health, Fitness, Wellness, Beauty, Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation, Color Therapy, Physical Therapy, Magnet Therapy, Crystal Therapy, Vastu Shastra, Music Therapy, Astrology, Aroma Therapy, Diet Therapy, Dance Movement Therapy and REIKI.

This magazine provides the latest information on “how to maintain Healthy, Wealthy and Prosperous life in day-to-days world.

Science of Healing Magazine is more than just a magazine with a focus on Health, Fitness, Wellness and Health Care.

Science of Healing Magazine is a mirror reflecting magazine for our lives and giving voice to the issues and concerns that influence our overall sense of well-being.

Note:- The Science of Healing Magazine is written in three different languages i.e. English, Hindi and Punjabi. 70% material of the magazine is available in Punjabi language and the rest 30% material is written in English and Hindi languages. Very soon, we will print our Magazine in these three languages differently as per the requirements of the Customers choice.

About us
Home
CONTACT US
Home       Contact us
Home Therapies   About us Online Shope Subscribe Advertise e-Magazine
OUR TEAM
Health Magazine (Based on Alternative Therapies)
E-Magazine
Home Therapies   About us Online Shope Subscribe Advertise e-Magazine
Copyright © Science of Healing
Created by :  Rapid Software Services
Hit Counter
Button
online
Share |
Demo
View
pay_pal